Who We Are:
Byson Real Estate Company is a boutique brokerage with offices in New York City and Denver. We’re founded on a simple idea: build a brokerage with transparency as the core principle.
Owned and operated by two former consultants, our company leverages proprietary technology and tools to provide clients and agents with reliable service they can always count on.
Who You Are:
We’re looking for an experienced agent who shares our entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm for the real estate industry. Those who succeed in this role already have a proven track record, prioritize the customer experience, and possess traits that help clients navigate fast-paced markets in cities like New York and Denver.
What You’ll Do:
- Use Byson’s CRM technology to manage and organize leads, contacts, and deals in your pipeline
- Act as the point of contact for inbound leads to successfully convert them to opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with market and industry trends, as well as local real estate regulations
- Participate in regular update and planning meetings with peers and company leadership
- Actively promote Byson Real Estate Co. through your personal and professional networks and social media channels
- Licensed Associate Broker in New York
- Have at least two (2) years of experience in real estate and a proven track-record for working successfully with buyers, sellers, and renters alike
- Demonstrate financial literacy to analyze real estate offers for rental and sale transactions
- Exhibit strong problem-solving skills; quickly formulate solutions that deliver real business value
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Google products
- BA/BS degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
What We Offer:
- A competitive performance-based commission structure that rewards high performers and provides support for those getting started
- We connect our agents with our in-house designers, photographers, copywriters, and real estate contacts needed to facilitate a transaction
- Access to proprietary technology that eliminates manual tasks and allows you to compete in this tech-forward industry